Montag, September 22

different situations in the last months when I shot single pictures (part ten) Part 1/2



Hello my lovely readers. I think it's time to share my pictures from april to september with you all. You see it's already half a year ago since I posted something like this... But! that also means I have a lot to show you. That's why I will make two parts for you.
So if you like to see many pictures from my summer please look below. I hope you will enjoy my precious moments.
We found the most beautiful spring forest when we followed the little flowers
I wrote letters covered in a blanket in the garden and enjoyed the warm sun rays on the grass when I looked up
And I baked white and dark cocolate brownies for Florian's birthday and suprised him with it at morning time. There is nothing better than suprising someone you love. ♥
 I love that we found all these lovely animals when we were walking around. Especially the lovely bunny that was jumping around the wild strawberries in a magical looking garden. But I was a little afraid of the locust that wanted to sleep in my bed. ^.^
 I packed some things and visited my lovely penpal friend Carla in her new home,
 enjoyed my birthday afternoon on a dandelion field with Florian, a beautiful sunset and little spring moments (We couldn't help but laughing a lot while trying to take a birthday picture. ^.^)
and saw the roses bloom with this lovely girl.
 I enjoyed cooking in the big oven from my dad and watching the raindrops falling from the sky in his beautiful garden,
 Florian and I made our second fleamarket and said hello to so many nice people
 and the first delicious berries from our garden looked so lovely that I couldn't resist holding them forever in a photograph before they were part of my marmelade. :)
 We were covered in sun light,
 in wind ♥ ( I love wind so much!)
 and in the beautiful moonlight trough my curtains.


 We had a sad goodbye to my precious Jana that is traveling one year around Australia now ...

but I enjoyed beeing around all this very lovely people with glowing eyes
 and the warmest hearts you can imagine. ♥ (last photo of me taken by Ewa. ♥)

Stay excited for the second part in the next days! :)

10 Kommentare:

  1. Oh, das ist wirklich atemberaubend schön! :)
    Einige der Bilder würde ich mir am liebsten sofort ausdrucken und an die Wand hängen.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Oh! These are so perfect!!! I find so much joy in looking at these. They are all so sunny and warm and full of precious light. Thank you for sharing
    -Abigail

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. My fave of your many beautiful posts...so lovely to look back on precious moments with such gorgeous photos! :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. These pictures are beautiful, especially the one of the moonlight through the curtains. xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Your photos are nothing short of exquisite. They are always soft and bathed in a warm glow, so whenever I visit your blog I always feel like I am wading through a grassy meadow. Wow! Love seeing life like you do. Thank you for using your God-given gift!

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Your photos are amazing. I'm so glad I found your blog.

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Oooh what a perfect place you live in..! Everything is so pretty and magical!

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Ich habe deinen Blog gerade entdeckt und finde ihn wunderschön! *-*

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. Oh, these pictures are so beautiful! They're with some nostalgia, you're sharing with us some intimacy and prettiness and the same time show happiness near the nature and wonderful people.

    AntwortenLöschen

Hello you! Thank you for stopping to write a few thoughts.
If you ask a question I will answer directly amongst the comments.