Sonntag, Februar 12

A day with Johanna



About one week ago I spontaneoulsy met with this dear person
named Johanna in Berlin. We started to exchange letters some years ago 
and finally met in Person. 
So very early I took the bus to Berlin, saw the sun rising in the forest on my way and finally
finished reading my book. When we reached the bus station I already saw her standing there and waiting 
for me. : ) I was excited and happy to see what this day will bring.
We talked a lot and visited the beautiful Botanischer Volkspark, enjoyed some tea
and cake at the Mint cafe that was inside a greenhouse there and looked
at all the beautiful plants. 
It was a very foggy day. I can't remember seeing the naked trees disappearing
in the distance this much in a long time. We walked around in this beautiful garden,
admired all the little gifts nature offered to us and I stepped into a pond, because
I didn't expected the ice to break... :)



7 Kommentare:

  1. What stunning photographs! Seems like you guys had a wonderful day, what an inspiring friendship : )

    Gemma
    Faded Windmills

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Wow Tina!! Solche schönen Bilder ahhh <3 Danke für den schönen Tag :') Hoffentlich gibt es noch mehr davon in der Zukunft!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Ich Danke dir!! Und freue mich doll das sie dir gefallen! : )

      Löschen
  3. das erste finde ich ganz ganz toll.

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Amelia BaysFebruar 23, 2017

    What colour is both of your kankens? I'm desperate for one I just can't decide which shade green!:-) xx

    AntwortenLöschen

Hello you! Thank you for stopping to write a few thoughts.
If you ask a question I will answer directly amongst the comments.